- Dealing with Management
- Against other shareholders
- Against your competitors
- Defence from hostile takeovers
- Misuse of authority / Negligence
- Misappropriation / Embezzlement / Financial fraud
- Money laundering
- Pre-rogatory / cross examination advisory / Pre-trial advisory
- Release instruments / defence
- Cross border defence
- Extradition / prevention of extradition
Holding / Regulatory
- Restoration of forfeited licences
- Restructuring of capital (banking & finance)
- Restructuring of liquidity
Tailored approach, structured process
Every task has a beginning and a result. We have developed the processes of internal interaction, which ensures that even tasks that require a non-standard approach are accomplished according to certain checklists, ensuring integrated functioning of required experts. This provides us with the capability to advise where no written guidance exists. Our systematic yet flexible approach provides constant and uninterrupted activity until achievement of the intended result.
On site, in time
Our experts arrive promptly across the world. Pre-defined internal rules of procedure ensure immediate availability of our experts for direct impact on circumstances that you would like changed. We deliver results where and when required.
Possibilities, not prohibitions
It is easy to justify prohibitions. However, the real value lies in solutions and capabilities. Most cases involve just a couple of available solutions, while people and businesses find themselves in new and undefined situations more frequently with no plain set of governing legal rules. We act to develop possibilities instead of illuminating prohibitions.
Our team is made up of attorneys and lawyers with vast expertise in their practice fields.
+371 6 7332960
Alberta iela 13,