Holding / Regulatory
Restructuring of capital (banking & finance)
The regulatory framework is constantly being changed and updated. The availability of capital formation and liquidity instruments offered by the market also fluctuates. This means that the market value of instruments with an impact on the calculated amount of Tier 1 or Tier 2 capital under certain circumstances may adversely deviate from anticipated amounts calculated by the management of a financial institution. In this event, immediate restructuring of the capital base executed in close collaboration with the risk department, implementing regulator-permitted and -approved legal instruments, will align the capital calculation to anticipated levels corresponding to a realistic, regulator-approved market value of the asset.
- Restructuring of asset disposal arrangements.
- Restructuring of loan portfolios.
- Forming security to uncovered exposures.
- Structuring of reserve decrease instruments.
- Forming financial collateral arrangements.