Aviation projects are usually complex in terms of area-specific regulation and involvement of other areas of the law. Fleet acquisitions involve expertise in banking & finance. In dealing with aviation business operations, regulatory requirements must be maintained to safeguard opportunities deriving from AOC and IATA membership. Since every matter involving aircraft also affects passengers, we understand the importance of time-critical, focused and precise measures.
- Licencing of passenger airlines.
- Structuring of private jet carriers.
- Establishment of cargo carriers.
- Financing instruments for acquisition/fleet lease.
- Dry / wet lease arrangements.
- Dealing with IATA and CAA.