tel. +371 6 7332960
mob. +371 26734300
Practising lawyer for over 5 years.
Graduated from the University of Latvia (LLM) in 2010.
Areas of expertise: corporate, immovable property, contracts.
Tatjana is an ethnically Russian speaking associate lawyer at Lawerton. Her areas of expertise involve corporate and immovable property law. Tatjana has a substantial skills base in contract drafting and so is often involved in transactions where time is an asset.
- Establishment of legal entities / management bodies.
- Legal due diligence.
- Tax advice
- Project development / construction arrangements.
- Portfolio structuring instruments / arrangements.
- Purchase / sale transactions.
- Lease arrangements.
- Mortgage instruments.
- Immigration / residence permits.
- 2014 Associate Lawyer at Lawerton.
- 2013 Joined the legal team forming Lawerton.
- 2011 Internal lawyer at a major oil handling holding in Latvia.