Holding / Regulatory
Restructuring of liquidity
Financial instruments are usually perceived as a profit generating vehicle. However if appropriate legal solutions are implemented, due to their diverse nature financial instruments might be used to considerably improve the liquidity of regulated financial service providers. Our experience has resulted in development of a number of standardized solutions which are accepted by financial services regulators and simultaneously protect the business concerned.
- Protection of business operations during liquidity shortage.
- Protection of management during liquidity shortage.
- Protection of shareholders during liquidity shortage.
- Collaterization and securitization of assets.
- Development of liquidity leverage instruments.
- Protection during margin call / liquidity increase requests.