tel.+371 6 7332960
mob. +371 29149234
Ilze is associate, lawyer at Lawerton. Her areas of expertise involve corporate and gaming law. Ilze has participated in law drafting process for gaming industry. Ilze is experienced in both local and international gaming licensing.
As a head of legal department Ilze has participated in planning and performance of a major reorganization and restructuring process of a top gaming company in Latvia, dividing commercial activities (immovables, investments, catering, retail) from the main business.
Ilze has substantial skills in local and international contract drafting, approaching state and municipal institutions. Apart from gaming area, Ilze has experience in retail, catering.
- Representation in the court of a high net worth individual in capital income tax dispute
- Representation of a forestry company in purchase of plywood pre-pressing and overlaying line
- Planning and heading the process of euro introduction in top entertainment chain of Latvia
- Heading reorganization and restructuring process of a top land-based gaming company in Latvia
- Participation in Gaming law drafting process
- Commercial transactions
- Regulatory issues
- 2016 Associate, lawyer at Lawerton
- 2015 Chief Legal Officer at eGamings
- 2002 Head of Legal Department “Furors Ltd.”
- 1998 Civil service of Republic of Latvia
- 2002 Faculty of Law, University of Latvia
- 18.9.2001. „Par starptautiskajām tiesībām”, „Jurista vārds” 27 (220)